At North West Rubber we manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers. In addition to a competitive wage, bonus program, and benefits package, we provide opportunities for advancement by promoting from within. We foster a culture of open communication that allows every employee to have a voice in the company.
The type of employees that NWR looks for and cultivates are ones who can exemplify our Core Values of "Respect For All", "Own It", and "Results Focused"... sound like a fit for you? If so, we'd love to hear from you so please contact us about joining our fantastic team!
This position is based in Abbotsford, BC.
- Walking, standing, reaching, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Identify and separate products with quality issues.
- Maintain target cut rate throughout shift.
- Use a forklift to move pallets of mats. - We train
- Work as part of a team.
- This is a physical manual labor job.
- 8hour shifts, 3 shifts running 24/5
- Wear Personal Protective equipment and follow safe work procedure.
What We Provide:
- Dental and extended medical benefits after 6 months.
- Pay currently starts at $16.80, with set and scheduled wage reviews with advancement up to $20.50.
- Personal Incentive Bonus up to 10% of wage paid quarterly.
- No experience is necessary - we will train you. including Forklift licensing.
- Steady work - we run 24/5 and have been growing every year.
Feb 12, 2019