- Information that you provide to the Website Owner, for example, when completing a “Contact Us” form;
- Information from your browser or device, for example, your IP address, information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details; and
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies help the Website Owner understand the types of products you are interested in and how you use the Website. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to use or access certain parts of the Website.
- To provide the information, products, and services you request;
- To provide you with effective customer services;
- To contact you with special offers and other information;
- To improve the content, functionality, and usability of the Website;
- To improve our products and services; and
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
We retain the collected information for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and in order to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
With regard to personal information, the Website Owner reserves the right to share it with the following entities:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Website Owner uses to support its business;
- To other parties when required or permitted by law, as necessary to protect our users, or in connection with a corporate transaction; and
- For any other purpose either disclosed by us when you provide the information or for which we have your consent.
Canada V2S 7T9