At North West Rubber we manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers. In addition to a competitive wage, bonus program, and benefits package, we provide opportunities for advancement by promoting from within. We foster a culture of open communication that allows every employee to have a voice in the company.
The type of employees that NWR looks for and cultivates are ones who can exemplify our Core Values of "Respect For All", "Own It", and "Results Focused"... sound like a fit for you? If so, we'd love to hear from you so please contact us about joining our fantastic team!
This position is based in Brantford, ON.
- Roll and flip mats ranging in size for 3'x4' to 5'x7' onto the cutting surface and then onto pallet.
- Identify and separate products with quality issues.
- Maintain target cut rate throughout shift.
- Use a forklift to move pallets of blanks and finished mats.
- Work as part of a team.
- This is a physical manual labor job.
- 8* hour shifts*, rotating every 2 weeks, days and afternoon's, Monday-Friday, Sunday -Thursday.
- Keep good attendance - miss fewer than 3.5% of scheduled hours.
What We Provide:
- Dental and extended medical benefits after 6 months.
- Pay currently starts at $17, with set and scheduled wage reviews until you reach the cap, which is currently $18.50.
- No experience is necessary - we will train you.
- If you do not have forklift experience, we will get you trained and licensed after you pass probation.
- Steady work - we run 24/7 and have been growing every year.