At North West Rubber we manufacture excellence, drive success and build careers. In addition to a competitive wage, bonus program, and benefits package, we provide opportunities for advancement by promoting from within. We foster a culture of open communication that allows every employee to have a voice in the company.
The type of employees that NWR looks for and cultivates are ones who can exemplify our Core Values of "Respect For All", "Own It", and "Results Focused"... sound like a fit for you? If so, we'd love to hear from you so please contact us about joining our fantastic team!
This position is based in Brantford, ON.
- To remove stacked hot mats from the end of the machine with forklift.
- To place hot mat skid into the turn over unit, place a new skid on top of the hot mat skid upside down.
- Follow turn over procedure to flip the skid so the mats are in the correct position.
- Tag the skid with the relevant information and remove to the outdoor hot mat staging area in the correct shift aisle.
- To monitor all HMI controllers for function, error codes and alarms.
- Filling out Daily Production Reports legibly with the correct information.
- Report equipment damage immediately to maintenance or supervisors.
- Minor repairs to equipment.
- Follows safe work-place procedures.
- Knows where firefighting apparatus is located in work-place.
- Uphold average of 90% target achievement or better level of production.
- Uphold no more than 3.5% for absenteeism percentage.
- Consistently keep work area tidy.
- Constructively contribute to team environment.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- 12 hour shifts*, rotating every 2 weeks
- Keep good attendance - miss fewer than 3.5% of scheduled hours.
What We Provide:
- Dental and extended medical benefits after 6 months.
- Pay currently starts at $19.70 with set and scheduled wage reviews until you reach the cap.
- No experience is necessary - we will train you.
- If you do not have forklift experience, we will get you trained and licensed after you pass probation.
- Steady work - we run 24/7 and have been growing every year.